Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Really Random Tuesday

randomtuesday

It has been forever since I posted anything at all to my blog, so I thought I should at least do something for Random Tuesday. What's bad is that I always have something happen that makes me or one of my BFF's say "Omg, this is something to blog about", but then I never blog about it. I'll try to be better.

I think I hate my job. I just can't get into work mode anymore lately. I sit here and think about all the things I need to do or should do, but then I don't do them. How horrible is that?

Me, Mel, Ang, and Ashleigh decided to start eating lunch in most days because we are all broke after Christmas. I'm sure you all know how that is. Anyway, we started off having sandwiches, which really sucks after a day or two. Now, we've progressed to taking turns bringing real food each day and maybe eating out one day a week. Yesterday, we had some soup/goulash stuff that Mel's hubby made. When I describe it that way, it doesn't really sound very appetizing, but believe me, it was DELISH! Today, Ang brought beans and cornbread . . . I can't wait!

Here lately if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all. I've been stuck in my driveway twice in the last week. So, I had to pay the garage $57.85 to take my tire off and clean all the mud out of it, the rotor, and the brake assembly because my car was shaking like a mad man going down the highway. Really, $57.85 . . . ugh. My washing machine jacked up a few weeks ago and I still don't know what's wrong with it. It just wants to fill up with water even though it's not turned on or anything . . . kinda spooky, now that I think about it.

Okay, I think I've officially whined and complained enough . . . here's a funny to lighten up the mood. My son (now, remember he's 15) had some fruit roll up things called fruit by the foot or something like that. He ate one and was playing with the paper it was rolled up with and said this says "fruit by the foot, 3 feet of fun" and I was just like "oh, yeah?" and he said "yeah, 3 feet, but I don't know if it's really 3 feet or not". I said "I don't know, measure it or something". Of course, he didn't. He just kept talking about it being 3 feet. Then, this is what I hear next . . . "3 feet of fun . . . of course, they could be talking about my penis too." REALLY?! All I could do is laugh as I was trying to tell him to stop talking like that, lol.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Sweet little innocent Tyler did NOT say that!!! OMG!!!
    I would totally try the "other people take turns bringing in lunch." but SOMEONE in my office doesn't do much cooking....if you know what i mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's okay . . . Melany doesn't cook either, so her hubby will be cooking when it's her turn. Just tell Brandy to make Chris cook enough for lunch the next day, lol.

    ReplyDelete