Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm A Rockstar

Brandy is running a Photoshop Fantasy Contest. Check it out and come up with your best to try to win the $50. Here's mine:

Here I am back in the 80's, hanging with my band, Motley Crue. We were about to go on stage and rock some bitches' worlds. During my time with the Crue, I hooked up with Tommy all the time, of course (obviously, this was BEFORE the Hep C). As you can see from the pic, I tried to act like I wasn't into him, but we couldn't help but touch each other. You can also see that this was before I grew boobs. What was up with my hair?!

Eventually, I had to leave Tommy and the Crue. I just couldn't take it when he was sleeping around with bitches like Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson (was she even in the picture then?)

Anyway, I moved onto Nirvana. It was a nice change of pace and I loved Kurt's beautiful eyes. However, he was a troubled soul and made the world a sadder place, when he took his own life.

Even though I still didn't have any boobs, I had tamed my hair down some. That's what's known as a mullet and you know what that says about a person: business in the front, party in the back.
After Kurt left us, my troubled heart took me to Metallica, where I could REALLY rock out. Here we are, after an awesome tour week. "F***in A, we rock!" Or, maybe we had just made a music video. After so many years of drugs and alcohol, everything starts to become a blur in your mind. Apparently, I was still having hair and boob issues.



Much as I loved hangin' with Metallica, I had to move on, again. I just couldn't stay anywhere for very long.
Here I am, going on tour with Alice Cooper. Still no boobs, but cool tats and awesome blue streaks in my hair.

Being felt up by man, Marilyn Manson. It really is amazing what you'll do or let someone do, when your brain is so fried. But the best thing of all, I finally have BOOBS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hhahahahhaha. i love it. you are so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Whoa, you rocked all right!
    But I'm skeered of Marylin Mason...is he creepy like that in real life??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for ur boobs hahah so funny! glad u cleaned up lol

    ReplyDelete