Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's the Cure?

I turned 38 yesterday and I think I'm going thru a midlife crisis or something. I've been a little crazier than usual, lately. And, just so you know, I'm already crazy, so being even crazier is NOT a good thing.

I have not been acting like myself, at all. Maybe I need to go back to the doctor and get new meds. Maybe I need a new job. Maybe I need to move. Maybe, maybe, maybe . . . .

My sister knows I've been a little nutty recently, and my bff's know I've been a little nutty; but neither of them know just how nutty! And they are not going to find out on here, lol.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the cure is for this or if there even IS a cure. Any suggestions? Believe me, at this point, I'll listen to just about anything, lol.

2 comments:

  1. well you know my opinion that you need to go see a real life professional. and maybe you do need some new meds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - I'm so sorry! :(
    Happy belated Birthday, though!

    ReplyDelete