Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can You Hear Me?

So, I've had a sinus infection for the last couple of weeks, which has meant nonstop nose blowing. I finally went to the doctor and got some meds for it and I'm finally feeling better. During the worst of it, though, I actually thought I might have busted my eardrum. Here's the thing: I'm blowing my nose, I hear this extremely loud pop in my ear, I have a horrible pain in it and I get so dizzy and lightheaded that I think I'm going to literally pass out. Well, I call out for Tyler because of this and he FINALLY makes his way to me. I'm telling him why I yelled for him (now, remember, he's 14) and he gets down by my ear and says in this deep, serious, kind of loud voice, "CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Let me tell you, I haven't stopped laughing yet.

1 comment: