Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Life

Most of my days and nights are spent at work and then at home, while most of my weekends are spent at my sister's house so that I can spend time with my nephew Grayson. He's an awesome little guy and we've been waiting a long time for him. My son, Tyler, is 14 and I was a little unsure about how he would adapt to having a baby around taking all the attention away from him since he's been spoiled by my sister (and, yes, I admit, me too) all of his life. But he's been great and thinks that Grayson is just the best thing ever . . . whew, what a relief.

I also spend some of my time having a "girly day" with the girls. No matter what we are doing (or not doing, for that matter), we have an awesome time when we get together. We are all grown women with families, but when we get together it's like we've reverted back to our teenage years. There are tons of giggles and silliness, just the whole works! What a blast!

Speaking of the girls, I already know that my bff Melany is going to think I've totally lost my mind tomorrow when she finds out I've started a blog. And, I must confess, I'm wondering that a little myself right now.

3 comments:

  1. blogs are awesome! I think yours is well on the way to being the best ever. and now that you have one you can actually leave comments on mind instead of just emailing proofing corrections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, Brandy wore you down, huh? I am NOT a blogger and never will be because my life truly IS boring and I like it that way. But I do enjoy keeping up with others' blogs. Now you have another follower! I am sure you will enjoy this and I know you have made Brandy VERY happy! Good luck :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look - you already have 3 followers, you are going to be SO famous! (Maybe more famous than Brandy!) LOL! Don't worry - she talked me into being a blogger too.

    ReplyDelete